The Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association (CHSA) are offering a bursary for 3 motivated and talented undergraduates to receive a bursary. Fourteen young people have already been successful in obtaining the £4,500 bursary paid in three instalments at the beginning of each academic year or the first three years if the degree is longer.
· Children of employees of CHSA members
· Must be over 18 years old or over on 1st September 2022
· Commencing higher education studies this autumn
· Closing date is Friday 1st July 2022
· Interview panel to take place on Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 July 2022
· Successful applicants to be announced by 29 July 2022